First Aid provides first responders with training in basic procedures, including OSHA-recommended skills and knowledge.
• First Aid Basics
• Medical Emergencies
• Injury Emergencies
• Environmental Emergencies
CPR AED is an interactive course that teaches the lifesaving skill of CPR and AED administration. This class is not intended for Professional Healthcare Providers
• Infant, Child and Adult CPR
• Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• Masks and Barrier Devices
Emergency Response Training Inc.
Call now to register: 831.426.9111
CPR and First Aid courses are suited for
Teachers, childcare providers, camp counselors, parents, and all members of the community
BLS is a CPR course suited for Healthcare Professionals such as
RN, LVN, Dental Assistant, Phlebotomy, EMT & Paramedics)
BLS is a Professional CPR Course for Healthcare Providers. BLS provides the skills to keep people alive until they can be treated with more advanced lifesaving measures.
• Prompt Recognition of Emergencies
• High-Quality Chest Compressions
• Effective Ventilation Techniques
• Proper AED Administration